Aussi

Aussi

Friday, March 28, 2014

Mismatch.com

So I go innocently my way on Match.com because I am truly an  innocent citizen of the world.  However, I agree to go on a date with a guy and then change my mind, and in order to appease him I lie and say I'm going back to my ex.  

He is soooo nice about it, he's like, "Maybe you need space and blah blah blah," then all of a sudden out of nowhere he goes, "That was so deep, thanks bitch, later cunt," and hangs up the phone.  

He used the C-word on me.  No one has ever called me the C-word.  I don't know that I've heard that word from a man's mouth before.  

I'm sorry no one calls me cunt.

What am I gonna do about it you ask?  

That's a good question, but I repeat no one calls me a cunt.  It's the dirtiest word in our language.  

Anyways, then ten minutes later he sends me an email, "you are liar and a fake desist from contacting me or receive a restraining order you are a pervert stalker and I will report you to the police"

He is accusing me of being a stalker for no apparent reason.  I repeat I did not contact him again in any way.

I know, I know, I found him on the Internet.  But he is also a citizen of the world, people act like people you meet on the Internet are not human.  He is most likely human.  

What is happening to humans?  I almost went out on a date with this guy.  Truthfully, I didn't go out with him because I thought he was stupid.  As in not smart enough for me.  

Well my instincts were right about that.  He is stupid.  And I'm getting tired of meeting stupid men.  Where are the smart ones with good hearts?  

I'm gonna be straight up honest, the last guy I met online was great but he was too ugly for me.  Maybe this guy is right, I'm not a good person.  Yeah right.

I'm no frickin goddess or something, but I expect some bare minimum traits.  And at the least, don't be a psycho and accuse me of being a psycho. 

Well thankfully this guy doesn't know who I am, but his Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde routine scares me.  The Internet scares me and men scare me a bit.

So what to do?  OMG I just checked my match email and he wrote me again and he changed his profile to say the following: she wouldnt be a dumb ho thats fo sho, maybe she likes making her man some money, if that bitch aint to cheap to support her own habit. you know what, aint no worth a ring, if she wants to stink up the air with her taco shell than i might grab me a plate, but it better not smell like beef!

HE USED TO HAVE A NORMAL PROFILE.

He sent me another scary message accusing me of stalking him on match.

LEAVE ME ALONE

FOR FUCKS SAKE I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU WIXKED CONFUSED BITCH, LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL BE FORCED TO ALERT THE AUTHORITIES, BE CIVIL AND STOP CONTACTING ME, YOU ARE WRONG IN THE HEAD 

P.S. I have not contacted him or in any way harassed him.

I want to laugh, I want to cry, I want to say "WHY?" 

I don't care enough though, I mean I care and then I don't care.

I mean my real question is, how did the world, or people get like this? I mean it takes a village people.  

We as a society have created these monsters and now we have to deal with them. 

You know sometimes I think I'm crazy because I have a diagnosis as Bipolar. But this guy is the real crazy person, bad people are the real crazy people. Everyone is crazy, it those that don't know it that we need to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment