Aussi

Aussi

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yoga....and I'll have fries with that...

So, the other day I did yoga and ate french fries on the same day.  I'm just wondering how much of this dance I'm gonna do before I realize that taking one step forward and two steps back is not attractive.  I don't usually eat french fries, but that doesn't stop me from indulging in bad choices from time to time, juxtaposed with my good choices. 

It sounds so cheesy, but I want to get this life right.  I don't know if standing on my head while focusing on my breath is the ultimate goal.  But I do know that not eating french fries while lying on my couch is sort of a goal.

I mean ultimately what do I want out of this "Healthy" thing I'm doing?  I want to breathe better.  I want to be thin, ok, thinner, if that's possible.   

I mean I hate to get all granola on you, but I will anyways, I went organic this month.  And that's all good and fine but I'm still gonna mess this thing up.  This eating and drinking the right shit so that my shit will come out right.  I'm mean I'm thirsty at this moment and I want some Diet Coke.  Does anyone really even know what's in that shit?  Anything that bubbles like that should be cause for suspicion.

I don't know much about anything, but I do know that having the right intention has to be worth something to somebody.  I'm trying to, you know, get healthy.

The thing is I don't want to get some weird disease I could have neglected had I had one less Butterfinger, and I love my chocolate and peanut butter more than life itself. 

So instead of doing yoga and eating fries, would it have been better to just stay on my couch and drink water?  No, I don't think so, because somewhere between the yoga and the lard infested fries, lies my life.  And it's a good one.  I'm proud of my half-ass accomplishments. 

But in all seriousness, I will probably eat anything at a restaurant, organic or pesticide infested.  I'm not gonna take the fun out of my life.  But I'm gonna try to not let life take the fun out of me.  No, I don't really know what that means.

nina

No comments:

Post a Comment